Your routine vaccines should be up-to-date.
Vaccines to Consider
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Country Entry Requirement – Proof of vaccination of Yellow Fever is required if you are coming from or have transited through an airport of a country where yellow fever occurs.
Other Conditions Travelers May Be at Risk For Include:
- Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever
- Dengue fever
- Rift Valley fever
- West Nile virus.
- Travellers are cautioned to avoid contact with animals, including dogs, monkeys, snakes, rodents, birds, and bats. Certain infections found in some areas in Western Asia, like avian influenza and rabies, can be shared between humans and animals.
Related Travel Health Notices
- Measles: Global Update – May 02, 2017
- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV) – July 12, 2016
Travel advice and recommended vaccinations will vary based on your personal medical history and specific areas of travel. Always consult with a travel clinic before your trip for the most up-to-date travel health advice. Call us as soon as you know the dates you will be travelling. Vaccines prevent diseases and save lives!
3 Travel Vaccine Clinic Locations across the GTA: Toronto, 690 Queen St E, (Queen & Broadview) North York, 701 Sheppard Ave W, (Bathurst & Sheppard) Etobicoke/Mississauga: 701 North Queen St (Near Sherway Garden’s Mall) Call Now 416-461-2419