Vaccines for Aruba
Your routine vaccines should be up-to-date.
Vaccines to Consider
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Yellow Fever – Country Entry Requirements – Proof of vaccination is required if you are coming from a country where yellow fever occurs.
Other Conditions Travelers May Be at Risk For Include:
- Travellers’ diarrhea
- Dengue fever
- Zika virus infection
- Travellers are cautioned to avoid contact with animals, including dogs, monkeys, snakes, rodents, birds, and bats. Some infections found in some areas in the Caribbean, like rabies, can be shared between humans and animals.
Related Travel Health Notices
- Zika virus: Advice for travellers – May 26, 2017
- Measles: Global Update – May 02, 2017
- Chikungunya: Global Update – August 26, 2016
- Dengue in the Americas – June 16, 2016
Travel advice and recommended vaccinations will vary based on your personal medical history and specific areas of travel. Always consult with a travel clinic before your trip for the most up-to-date travel health advice. Call us as soon as you know the dates you will be travelling. Vaccines prevent diseases and save lives!
3 Travel Vaccine Clinic Locations across the GTA: Toronto, 690 Queen St E, (Queen & Broadview) North York, 701 Sheppard Ave W, (Bathurst & Sheppard) Etobicoke/Mississauga: 701 North Queen St (Near Sherway Garden’s Mall) Call Now 416-461-2419