- Book Online or call 416-461-2419 to book an appointment. Same day appointments may be available.
- Multiple Travel Clinic Locations in the GTA
- $35 Consultation Fee Promotion During Monday to Friday 11am to 12:30 pm. *Offer may change without notice.*
- We Have the Yellow Fever Vaccine and other travel vaccines onsite such as: Hepatitis A&B, Dukoral, HPV (Gardasil), Japanese Encephalitis, Meningitis, MMR, Polio, Prevnar 13, Rabies, Tetanus, Diptheria, Zostavax (Shingles)
- What is a designated yellow fever centre?
Travel Vaccine Clinic
The Travel Vaccine Clinic will help you prepare for a healthy and safe trip to any overseas destination. Our staff are experts in travel health and vaccine preventable illnesses. You and your children will receive advice about required and recommended vaccinations and medications, as well as other tips on how to stay healthy while you are away.Special Promotion !!! The consultation fee will be $35.00 per person Mon to Fri between 11 am to 12:30 pm, and $59.00 per person at all other times. *Offer may change without notice.* Family of 4 or more coming at the same time: $35.00 per person at all times.
To book an appointment call us now at (416) 461-2419 or book online.Learn More
Proper vaccination makes a great vacation!Book an Appointment Now
One Stop Travel Health & Vaccination Services
If you are traveling to Africa, Asia, Central and South America or Europe we recommend you see our specialist to discuss vaccinations and prescriptions. Call us to book an appointment and make sure you are protected.
What Our Clients Say
"Excellent service! It was a spotless and clean clinic and it was a pleasure to get vaccinated here. The nurse and the doctor were very caring and helpful. I highly recommend this clinic."
"I had a great experience here. Went to get vaccines before my trip to India. Very knowledgeable and experienced doctor. Didn't feel pressured to get vaccines. Would certainly recommend."
"I highly recommend this clinic! They took my appointment at the last minute and made sure that I was properly vaccinated for my trip. It was easy to get all the medication I needed from their pharmacy. The doctor and nurse were highly knowledgable took the time to answer all of my questions. It was clean, easy to get to and very convenient."
Great service, very knowledgeble and friendly staff
Excellent locations, Free Parking, Open 7 Days, All Vaccines in stock
North York Travel Clinic 701 Sheppard Ave West at Bathurst and Sheppard 416-461-2419
Etobicoke/Mississauga Travel Clinic 170 North Queen St. 416-461-2419